Monkeypox: Get the Facts COVID-19 Updates
Home Publications General
RSS Feed Icon


Photo of the publication cover. Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation Reporting Tribal Phone Numbers Health Facility Complaints - General December 8, 2016

If an incident occurs while on tribal land and the consumer is under the jurisdiction of a Department of Health contractor, a report to the Division of Health Improvement and tribal protective services must be made.